Saturday, June 3, 2017
Butterscotch Chips Cookies
110g raw sugar
1/4tsp vanilla paste
250g self-raising flour
1/2tsp baking soda
100g butterscotch chips
1. Preheat oven at 165C.
2. Cream butter, salt and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Slowly beat in egg and vanilla paste until well combined.
4. Sift flour and baking soda together.
5. Fold flour mixture into Step 3 and mix to form a soft dough.
6. Add in butterscotch chips and mix till combined.
7. With two small spoons, scoop small amount of dough and arrange them on a greased tray.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 15mins until slightly firm.
9. Cool on wire rack and store in an airtight containers.