Sunday, October 26, 2014
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (Oct 2014 Event: PUMPKIN) organised by Zoe (Bake for Happy Kids) and Mui Mui (My Little Favourite DIY) and hosted by Eileen (Eileen's Diary).
50g caster sugar
65g butter (melted)
90g cake flour
1/4tsp baking powder
65g steamed pumpkin (mashed)
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Grease and lightly floured madeleine mold, knock off excess flour and set it aside.
3. Sift cake flour, salt and baking powder together, set aside.
4. With a cake mixer, whisk eggs and sugar till light and fluffy.
5. Switch cake mixer to low speed, add in mashed pumpkin and whisk till well mix.
6. Fold flour into egg batter in three portions till well blended.
7. Mix in warm melted butter into cake batter and mix till well blended.
8. Fill each madeleine well with batter till full.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 12-14mins till golden brown.
10.Remove madeleines from mold and cool them on a wire rack.