Friday, July 30, 2010

SIS Sugar Fun Is In


Two weeks ago Talya has drop me a comment inviting my family and I to join a baking contest held by SIS sugar. However I had turned her down as I have other program lined up for that particular weekend. Two days ago she dropped me another comment and this time she has lined up more interesting events for the 'Sugar' lover. I think I must share it with my readers these interesting events organized by SIS Sugar. Have some Sugar Fun. Happy baking.

Talya's message:
The first element is an online jingle contest - SIS Jingle Jam - where families record their own version of the original SIS Sugar Jingle. I hope this would appeal to your readers as there are on offer a range of premium Philips equipment and tools to help them with their culinary pursuits. For more information about the Jingle Jam and prizes up for grabs see the Facebook fan page http://tinyurl.com/2f2n6r7

The second element is a bit of a celebration of all things sweet down at Palawan Beach, Sentosa on 7th & 8th August being held in conjunction with the filming of the Great Singapore Cook Off!. The day will include mixing and icing demonstrations for mums and kids - to try their hand at mixing and decorating with prizes for creativity, cupcake decoration contest, sampling of nostalgic treats and more. We would love for you to join us as our guest on one of the days if you would be free and able. If of interest I can forward you the schedule.

Lastly, we would love for you to guest post a favourite sweet recipe of yours to the SIS Sugar Fan Page and perhaps even provide us with a sweet tip of the week. We really hope this become a great place where people come together and share their recipes and love of sweet things. We would hope that this would help you attract some new followers. The page can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SIS-Sugar/110188989033875?ref=search

No comments: