Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Thanks to Small Small Baker for sharing this award with me. This is my first award and I will cherish it. I will keep up on my precious work and share more bakes and delicious with my fellow readers. :)



The Kreativ Blogger Award comes with some rules:

1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated

I have to write 7 interesting things about myself, but I don't have much to talk about 'me'. I am just a simple and boring homemaker who has stick herself to her daily routine. So I think I will skip this part and share the award with the following:

Wen's Delight
Tested & Tasted

10 comments:

ann low said...

Congratulations!

Happy Flour said...

Hi Anncoo,

Thanks, my regular visitor. :)

tracieMoo said...

Congrats =)

Happy Flour said...

Hi Tracie Moo,

Thanks, still need your faithful support. :)

DG said...

Congrats on your award! And thanks so much for your award to me. I am flattered because it's my first time too ... :)

Happy Flour said...

Hi DG,

Thanks and you are welcome.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Congratulations!!!

Happy Flour said...

Hi Somewhere in Singapore,

Thanks. :)

Wen said...

Hi Happy Flour,

Just notice that you have passed the award to me when I wanted to pass to you. Thank you so much!

Happy Flour said...

Hi Wen,

Hehehe...You are welcome.